Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Nine Days
growing

Dater

Send Message
Post The Nine Days
on: July 8, 2013, 8:47 PM

Why do you want the Beis Hamikdash to be rebuilt?

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: The Nine Days
on: July 8, 2013, 9:35 PM

well, more specifically why i want mashiach to come, which includes the rebuilding of the Bais Hamikdash- I want all of this pain and suffering to end. there are too many tragedies happening. so much poverty, hunger, illness, death, and sadness. I want us all to be able to bask in the glory of Hashem with much shalom and simcha, only shalom and simcha and sweetness.

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 9, 2013, 2:48 AM

כי יד על כס י-ה

growing

Dater

Send Message
on: July 9, 2013, 8:55 AM

Quote from feigy123 on July 9, 2013, 2:48 AM
כי יד על כס י-ה

Forgive my ignorance but what does that mean?

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 9, 2013, 10:46 AM

That there is a piece missing from Hashem's throne. That is why the כסא is missing the א.

growing

Dater

Send Message
on: July 9, 2013, 9:45 PM

Quote from chaykie on July 8, 2013, 9:35 PM
well, more specifically why i want mashiach to come, which includes the rebuilding of the Bais Hamikdash- I want all of this pain and suffering to end. there are too many tragedies happening. so much poverty, hunger, illness, death, and sadness. I want us all to be able to bask in the glory of Hashem with much shalom and simcha, only shalom and simcha and sweetness.

But isn't the suffering for a good reason???

in the gap

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 10, 2013, 10:36 AM

I want Mashiach to come for so much more than just to end the suffering. (Suffering has its purpose, but when it comes to an end it means that we will no longer have a need for it.) When Mashiach comes we will have a beis hamikdash and a much closer relationship with Hashem as well as greater clarity than ever before!!

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 10, 2013, 12:16 PM

sure suffering is for a reason- to bring us closer to Hashem. But when we have the Bais Hamikdash, we'll be so close we won't need the pain and suffering. right?

shaynapuni-
m

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 11, 2013, 10:22 PM

I want the Beis Hamikdash to be rebuilt because only then will I know how much I really SHOULD want the Beis Hamikdash to be rebuilt....

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.074 seconds.