Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Shidduchim is like a bus
Sari

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Shidduchim is like a bus

Just wanted to share something that made an impression on me and helped me through(some of the hard times.
Just like going on a bus/ train. You know your destination and how you would like to get there. However first you have to go through the motions, get on the bus. Buy a ticket. Find a seat sit down.
Wait for your stop, sometimes it may take a while.
You will see other people getting off. You do not ask hey why are they getting off so soon, i want to get off too, but you know and believe that you will get off at YOUR stop that is GOOD for you. Not a stop too early so you don't have to walk to get to where you have to go, not a stop too late so you'll have to walk back. You'll get of at the right time and the right place even though others have gotten on before you. Even some who got on the bus after you they got off before you and your like what's going on I've been on this bus longer than them, why are they getting off before me. The answer is simple it was thier stop and not yours. When yours does come you will get off confident and proud that you waited for the right spot because it lets you off EXACTLY where you wanted to go.
I don' think i need to explain the lesson!!!!

thinkingBY-
girl

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: Shidduchim is like a bus

Cool, I had the same type of thought! My analogy though was that it's more like waiting for a bus. I actually wrote something about it, I'll post it under "original writings." Thanks for the inspiration to do that.

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message

I think it's more like getting hit by a bus. 😀

kd2012

Dater

Send Message

LOL feigy123, i LOVE that one:)

iluvmetunz

Dater

Send Message
on: February 10, 2013, 6:12 PM

good one sari... something to think about! 😛

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.073 seconds.