Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Life Is Like A Play
Esti

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Life Is Like A Play
on: May 19, 2013, 12:16 PM

I just heard a really inspiring idea from "the shmuz" Imagine if a producer calls up an actor and says "I have a great part for you in a play." He sends him over a copy of the play the actor takes a look at it, calls the producer back and says "no way will I do that part!" "Why not?" questions the producer, "because the person you want me to play is a loser! He has no money and is constantly making a fool out of himself!"
Everyone right away understands that this will never happen. Everyone understands that an actor gets judged how he acts his part not depending whether he makes a fool out of himself.
The same thing is true in life. We will only be judged (after 120) by how we act the part we were given, we will only get judged by what our abilities are not by what someone else's abilities are.

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: Life Is Like A Play
on: May 19, 2013, 2:40 PM

Nice message! Thank you! 🙂

iThink

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 19, 2013, 9:22 PM

Thank you for sharing! 🙂

in the gap

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 19, 2013, 9:59 PM

Great point you make, thanks for sharing. It isn't always easy to remember that our matzav is the one that was handpicked for us, as we are best at it. When one thinks about it that way it puts a whole new perspective on things.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.061 seconds.