Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ana Hashem Ki Ani Avdecha
Bracha613

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Ana Hashem Ki Ani Avdecha
on: July 9, 2013, 11:27 PM

Hi, I just wanted to share with you a Segula . I heard the following in a shiur by Rina Tarshish. She told it over in a whole story and of course she told over the Gadol's name but I can't seem to remember right now. I still feel that it is worth sharing. when you say the words "Ana Hashem Ki Ani Avdecha" you should have in mind that Hashem should give you that which you are asking for, but why? We are saying Hashem, simply because I am your servant and try my hardest to do your will. May we only see Yeshuas and may we share Simchas with each other!

inshidduch-
im613

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: Ana Hashem Ki Ani Avdecha
on: July 9, 2013, 11:38 PM

Thanks for sharing, Bracha! I think it was in the same shiur that she said that if we show Hashem we are His servants, then we can get showered with bracha "on the house". When we are working for Hashem, we can receive worker's benefits. So we should ask Hashem for things we should ask for them because "we are Your servants Hashem and we work for you!" but we have to really be "working" for Hashem then!!

Bracha613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 9, 2013, 11:57 PM

Funny! I guess I'm not the only Rebbetzin Rina Tarshish fan 😛

inshidduch-
im613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 10, 2013, 12:05 AM

ur def not! 🙂

thinkingBY-
girl

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 10, 2013, 12:22 AM

Quote from Bracha613 on July 9, 2013, 11:27 PM
...she told over the Gadol's name but I can't seem to remember right now...

*Rabbi Yisroel Salanter

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 10, 2013, 1:02 AM

That doesn't seem like a segulah; that seems like just davening. The whole point of a segulah is that you just get what you want without davening.

patcha

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 10, 2013, 5:42 AM

Quote from feigy123 on July 10, 2013, 1:02 AM
That doesn't seem like a segulah; that seems like just davening. The whole point of a segulah is that you just get what you want without davening.

lol excellent point.

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 10, 2013, 7:38 PM

and if we're talking about what to have in mind when davening: One of my Rabbeim in sem told us (and btw i just want to say, when he spoke about torah, he was burning with passion-his face mamash became red, and there were tears rolling down his face) when we say "v'sein chelkeinu b'sorasecha" that we should have such Kavana then that we should be zoche to marry a ben torah, ultimately giving us a chelek of Hashem's torah.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.098 seconds.