Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New website-Simchos Chanoch
Bayla

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post New website-Simchos Chanoch

Hey there, found this online and checked out the site..looks kinda cool what do you think?

Simchas Chanoch is a grassroots organization comprised of a unified network of groups and individuals, with one common goal: To help build families in Klal Yisroel by facilitating and making shidduchim. To find out more visit our website http://www.simchaschanoch.org. Please visit the site to learn more about our new shidduch organization serving the frum community.

Join our database!
Are you looking for a shidduch? Fill out our shidduch questionnaire and follow the steps to have your name and information put into our database, where it can be accessed by our Team Members. Our team of over 30 shadchanim will work together to help you find your Bashert.

Get involved!
Simchas Chanoch is all about getting EVERYONE involved in facilitating shidduchim. If you want to volunteer and be part of Simchas Chanoch please contact us by clicking here.

If you are a member of an existing shidduch group that would like to join one of our teams please contact us.

Since we started meeting singles 6 months ago our Shadchanim have Boruch Hashem made:

2 Engagements
11 setups that went 3 dates or more
7 setups that went less than 3 dates
And we are just getting started!!

Over the next few months we plan on expanding into new communities, which means :

More Shadchanim
More potential matches
And Most Importantly...

More Shidduchim!
What are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Signing up for Simchas Chanoch is easy:

Step 1. Go to our website http://www.simchaschanoch.org and click on the "join our database" tab to fill out our questionnaire.

Step 2. After we receive your information we will contact you to set up a meeting with some of our shadchanim (due to the overwhelming responses we've received this may take a few weeks). Once you meet our shadchanim, that's it! your in our database! where your information can be accessed by all 40 (and growing) of our affiliated shadchanim who will work hard to set you up.

heyhey

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: New website-Simchos Chanoch

Interesting!! GO BAYLA 🙂 have you done this? i wld like more 1st hand info before signing up. website looks cool. let me know??? thanks 🙂

BaisYaakov-
Maidel

Dater

Send Message

I just went onto the website, and it seems really interesting, and nothing like all the other dating websites. Did anyone actually submit their info?

Miriam

Dating Maven

Send Message

is there a fee? Looks legit, no?

Esther

Dating Maven

Send Message

When did this site start? I saw something on it that said March 2012 - did they start it then and leave it? Is the site updated? I couldn't tell. 😕

kd2012

Dater

Send Message

i actually signed up and recently got a message from them regarding setting up an appointment to meet a group of shadchanim...i saw the email too late and missed my spot. they said they put me on the top of the list for the next available appointment..lets see what comes....

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: February 12, 2013, 4:44 PM

I am personally familiar with the people who started this site, and it is being done as a zchus l'iluy nishmas their son who passed away as an infant r"l. I think this is a very great chessed on their part, and it seems to me that this is a terrific resource.

inshidduch-
im613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: February 12, 2013, 9:16 PM

is it the same thing as kesher?

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: February 12, 2013, 10:27 PM

no

inshidduch-
im613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: February 12, 2013, 10:33 PM

what's the difference?

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: February 12, 2013, 10:43 PM

Oh, I thought you were asking if they are the same organization. You are asking if they are doing a similar function. I have no idea.

inshidduch-
im613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: February 12, 2013, 11:26 PM

k thnx neways feigy!
neone know?

inshidduch-
im613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: February 12, 2013, 11:27 PM

like if gonna pick one, which one should it be?

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: February 12, 2013, 11:32 PM

Is it a choice of one or the other?

inshidduch-
im613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: February 12, 2013, 11:43 PM

yah-i only wanna do one of them; i dont feel a need to meet tonz and tonz of shadchanim so just wondering which one you all would recommend?

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: February 13, 2013, 12:08 AM

Having done neither, I cannot recommend either. But I'm pretty sure this is only one meeting, so it doesn't sound that intrusive.

inshidduch-
im613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: February 13, 2013, 12:36 AM

which one are u talking about? simchas chinuch or kesher?

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: February 13, 2013, 1:01 AM

I'm talking about simchas chanoch. I know nothing about kesher, and have no idea what it is.

inshidduch-
im613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: February 13, 2013, 1:02 AM

ok thanks!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.134 seconds.