Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BASHERT.COM
chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post BASHERT.COM
on: April 14, 2013, 3:11 PM

(the caps is for you iThink 🙂 )

guys, has anyone heard of this website? what do you think of it? have any of you joined it, and have you been satisfied? i know it's pretty new. It was started by Rabbi Dr. Lieberman, who's apparently very known around the world (although, i admit, i'd never heard of him before my friend told me about his website). I checked out the website, and it sounds much better than the others I've checked out. Does anyone have any opinions on this? I haven't put my name on any website. But now I see this one definitely sounds interesting, so I want to know if anyone has tried it out, and if they can tell me if they've had a good experience.

Thanks.

happy gal

Dater

Send Message
Post Re: BASHERT.COM
on: April 14, 2013, 4:12 PM

Hm..interesting. Is that David Leiberman? I actually think that I heard him years ago speaking on "inspired" either one or two. It was a presentation put out by Kiruv.com and I think he spoke because he is a BT. I also think he speaks now on the Lakewood radio station. Does anybody know what I am talking about? I will go and check out the site..thanks for the info.

happy gal

Dater

Send Message
on: April 14, 2013, 4:15 PM

Oh my is it only me? I clicked the site and it said that the website name is for sale..what in the world does that mean? I never saw that before..does it work for you?

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: April 14, 2013, 4:39 PM

it worked for me this morning, and i'm still signed into the site. make sure you spelled bashert right, cuz ppl spell it differently. its bashert.com

Smile

Dater

Send Message
on: April 14, 2013, 6:00 PM

it's bashert.net (not com)

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: April 14, 2013, 6:29 PM

oh sorry that's my fault... i just clicked into it in an ad, and i didn't pay attn to that. sorry!

Esti

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: April 14, 2013, 10:06 PM

Where was it advertised? Just curious.

Smile91

Dater

Send Message
on: April 14, 2013, 10:09 PM

Actually, my mom is a shadchan on the site. Yes, it is David Lieberman who was on Inspired. He developed a personality test, which helps to make compatible matches. When you sign up, they ask you all these questions and then you're shadchan gets a list of compatible boys, who they search through. And if they think they're shayach, then they redt it. I think the site is relatively new, and the more ppl. who sign up, the higher chances of success. It seems to be doing pretty well so far. Doesn't hurt to check it out + there's a 30 day free trial.

Tanta B

Dater

Send Message
on: April 15, 2013, 2:55 PM

How much does it cost after that?

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: April 15, 2013, 7:09 PM

smile91, hey that's so cool that ur mother's on it! i saw the list of shadchanim on there...dw, i won't ask you which one is ur mother 🙂 i dont remember where i saw it advertised. either only simchas or yeshiva world. i think the latter. and on the website it actually said there's a 45 day free trial, and it's $15 a month after that.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.101 seconds.