Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Still Single....
pray today

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Still Single....
on: November 1, 2013, 3:17 PM

Iv'e been starting to feel resentful recently about still being single. I thought it would be helpful to make a list of reasons why Hashem might want us to still be single. Feel free to add on to the list below!

1. Maybe my Bashert isn't ready to get married.

2. Maybe Hashem wants me to have more money before I get married so I can help support my Family better.

imyirtzeha-
shembyu

Dater

Send Message
Post Re: Still Single....
on: November 1, 2013, 3:30 PM

when i feel down i tell myself what a bracha it is to be able to finish school while im still single. Its so hard for my married friends to juggle school and family.
And I have the time and availability to be there for my friends (married and single) when they have a simcha or c"v a tzarah.

daysfan24

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: November 2, 2013, 7:00 PM

So very true ^ about finishing school etc..

3. Hashem wants us to work on ourselves first before we can be with someone else.

4. He loves us and knows what we can and can't handle at the present moment.

5. Maybe we're NOT ready to get married.

Feel better already. If we make a big list and go over it daily will really help put a diff perspective on how we feel and give us a better attitude about life.

laykay

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: November 3, 2013, 6:46 PM

1.The thought that comforts me the most when I'm down is to think that all these months and years of pain and a broken heart should be a kaparah for any future tzarah that might happen. In the grand scheme of things, a few years of being single is not that bad compared to what other people are dealing with after they are married.
2. I am grateful for the oppurtunity to really be able to Daven with a full heart and beg hashem now for a good husband, shalom bayis, Parnassah, good kids etc. - alot of girls who get married at 19 and 20 never really have that drive to pour their heart out because they can tend to take things for granted, while we are learning very early on how to have a connection with hashem.

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: November 3, 2013, 10:23 PM

1) i can say iy"H by you to a friend and they will feel understood.

2) Its a great time to really work on myself in preparation for marriage. Marriage is one of the most important steps we take in our lives. in relation to that a few years "studying" for it is a big plus vs. jumping in right away and learning after.

3) it makes me more excited for marriage. When we wait for something we really want it increases our interest. So iy"H when the time is right I will be so excited.

4) i can help out my relatives with their families and really focus on my job

5) this nissayon helps me work on my bitachon and emunah. I know that H-shem is the only real shadchan and that I need to turn to Him to help me and no one else. Whenever He decides the right one will come along. 🙂

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.089 seconds.