Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rebbetzin Dinah Fink
patcha

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Rebbetzin Dinah Fink
on: June 14, 2013, 1:53 PM

I often see her L'chu V'Nelcha programs being advertised, but I've never gone on one. Are they worth it? What ages go?
I also hear that she gives speeches. Is anyone invited or do you need to know her?
What's she like? Is this someone I should get to know if I've been in shidduchim for a while? She seems very famous but I don't know exactly who she is or where she comes from.

in the gap

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: Rebbetzin Dinah Fink
on: June 14, 2013, 2:39 PM

Her shabbatons and retreats are for all ages but most of the girls are younger since she caters to mostly Chassidish and very Yeshivish girls who generally get married earlier, (There are exceptions though.) She gives really good shiurim every week in BP and anyone can come it doesn't matter if you know her or not, (I didn't before I went). In general she is a good person to know, not necessarily for Shidduchim, just in general as she is very devoted to helping girls brow and manage single life. (She is also very good for those who appreciate the English/European style and mentality, as she herself is from London.)

patcha

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: June 14, 2013, 2:46 PM

Thanks in the gap.
What does she talk about?
What do you mean by English/European style and mentality?

in the gap

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: June 14, 2013, 4:10 PM

She usually talks about practical things we can learn from the Parsha.
It is more straight and text based, find the meaning in what we learn, as opposed to a more fluffy, "let's talk Hashkafa for an hour" type. It is hard to describe, though so perhaps ask anyone you know who is European or went to Sem there.

patcha

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: June 15, 2013, 10:36 PM

Thanks for responding.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.069 seconds.