Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CHANUKAH
Gayil

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post CHANUKAH
on: November 27, 2013, 3:45 PM

Do u know of any special tefillos we cud say on chanukah.ur even segolos
Or anything interesting & inspirig abt chanukah

dschecht13

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: CHANUKAH
on: November 27, 2013, 4:39 PM

I wrote a few different divre torah on Chanukah you should check them out on my blog at http://practicalhalacha.wordpress.com

Chanukah samech

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: CHANUKAH
on: November 28, 2013, 8:09 PM

i wrote this in the "how many dates" thread, but will repost it here, as it fits the topic:
Al pi halacha, women light two Shabbos licht on Friday night. Those two candles are symbolic of a couple- a husband and wife. On Chanukah, we light a shamash and eight other candles- symbolic of a mother and her children.Therefore, Shabbos Chanukah is a very important and powerful time for us single girls to Daven. As we stand between the Shabbos licht and Chanukah candles, we should daven that b'ezrat Hashem we should very soon find our zivug hagun, become that couple that spreads light unto others, and bear children who, as well, will shine with the glowing light of Torah and yiddishkeit, and spread that light unto others, unto the world. Try to remember this when you are standing between all those holy candles! if you are part of a tehillim group or something of the sort, for shidduchim, say the tehillim then! daven!!!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.049 seconds.