Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Again?
Esti

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Again?
on: June 28, 2013, 12:30 AM

What do you when you know something is wrong but you just keep on doing it? Then you finally have a moment of clarity and want to stop, but you know that eventually you are just going to fail again and again and again?

princessch-
arming

Dater

Send Message
Post Re: Again?
on: June 29, 2013, 10:33 PM

It's really tough and really normal. Everyone goes through it with one area of their life or another. The first thing to do is to not berate yourself for it. I found that working on self-control generally in my life such as in eating or waking up on time...really carried over to all areas of my life and I was able to control myself more effortlessly.
Hatzlocha! Just remember "sheva yipol tzaddik vekam"

Esti

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: June 29, 2013, 11:31 PM

Thank you so much for the tips!

inshidduch-
im613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: June 30, 2013, 11:46 PM

Esti-I completely understand the feeling! It also happens to me so many times! Like I know it's wrong and then i finally have such clarity as to why i have to stop and make a kabbala to really work on myself but then i fail again..and again...and again...
What has helped me many times is to pick one small aspect of what i keep "failing" in and focus on being perfect in that. and encourage myself to completely excel in that aspect. then step by step i keep adding on one more little aspect. but make sure its small and completely doable because when u succeed in that it really gives u the chizzuk to keep trying. and as princesscharming said, "sheva yipol tzaddik vekam"! It's ok to fall, but we must learn from our mistakes and keep trying to become better!
Hatzlacha Rabba!!!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.093 seconds.