Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Would You Rather #11
Avigail

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Would You Rather #11
on: June 3, 2013, 10:14 PM

Would you rather marry money
or looks?

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: Would You Rather #11
on: June 3, 2013, 10:19 PM

Would you rather someone marry you for money or for looks?

TryToDoWha-
tsRight

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: June 4, 2013, 2:32 PM

Money for sure. If it's looks, then you have to keep them up = plastic surgery, constant dieting etc. As you grow older and more mature, you realize money isn't everything. (or hopefully they will 😉 ) Guys who are marrying you for looks are making a life decision and they are basing it on something very shallow. So they are inherently sahllow.

TryToDoWha-
tsRight

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: June 4, 2013, 2:33 PM

And you can always make money. It's not set in stone. "Build your own fortune..." 🙂

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: June 4, 2013, 2:46 PM

Ttdwr you are answering feigy123's question right?

TryToDoWha-
tsRight

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: June 4, 2013, 4:33 PM

yeah 🙂

TryToDoWha-
tsRight

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: June 4, 2013, 4:35 PM

But about Avigail's question, sorry I don't know how I skipped answering that, I would def marry looks. Money comes and goes. And I feel it's more important to make your own money and be indpendent.

heyhey

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: June 4, 2013, 8:14 PM

Avigail- FUNNY question:) love it!!

They both disappear after some time! (usually)

bibliophil-
e02

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: January 5, 2014, 6:17 AM

I would rather marry money. Imagine what you can do with money...give lots of tzedaka...make trips to E"Y...host big Shabbos meals...even if it doesn't last it is extremely useful in the short term. Looks are nice but they don't really accomplish anything.

sem613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: January 5, 2014, 8:57 AM

I think neither would be enough of a reason for me to marry a guy, but the money would def be helpful!

alizawolf

Dater

Send Message
on: January 5, 2014, 9:35 PM

I think that they are both factors of an overall picture. You cant ask someone if they prefer one or the other. I dated a very good looking boy and he had no money...I liked him...I was redd and may go out with an extremely wealthy boy who I hear is a little overweight....No one is perfect and you have to realize that you are not perfect so you can not expect anyone else to be perfect. Have your most important values that you must have in the guy but, I think that it is important to also have some flexibility on things that are not as important.
Money definitely helps but as someone I am very close to says "If you marry someone for money, you will suffer in comfort"
Realize that you are marrying this person...which means his positive and negative traits...You have to see beyond and see the whole picture.
In terms of looks ...I personally need to be attracted to the boy...and I would imagine that most people need to. I know looks do grow on a person and as you get to know the boy, your feelings on his looks may change...
These are my views...

daysfan24

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: January 6, 2014, 7:22 AM

Looks. Attraction has always been my thing. Money is important of course, and he needs to have a good parnassah. But if it was one or the other, I'd definitely say looks.

Keshet

Dater

Send Message
on: January 6, 2014, 7:59 PM

Money. Looks grow on you.
So can money, but there's no guarantee.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.086 seconds.