Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Beat This!! (A game)
Shaindy

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Beat This!! (A game)
on: May 21, 2013, 2:47 PM

Just continuing the trend of starting new games, I though this would be fun.
Make up the funniest craziest dating story!!

Bracha was excited about her first date. She was in the "Parsha" for over a year and she finally got a date! She spent over an hour shopping picking out the perfect dress, she was ready and excited! Why out of all night did her parents have to pick this night to go out to eat? Thought Bracha to herself annoyed Couldn't they think of a better night?
Bracha heard the knocking and the door and heard her little Brother answer it "Oh no" thought Bracha he's going to mess everything up! Bracha ran to the living room just as her Brother opened the door wide opened. Bracha wasn't used to running in high heals she tried to catch herself but it was too late before she knew it she fell flat down right in front of the door. The boy stood there for a minute then promptly closed the door "Wait!" screamed Bracha "Don't close the door I'm here. Bracha jumped up and ran after Shloime to the car.
"Ehem" said the Shlime nervously clearing his throat "I thought it would be nice to go out to eat." "No problem" said Bracha nervously.
Bracha waited on line with Shloime while the waiter picked out a table for them "there's only one table left" he said leading them to the table. Oh No thought Bracha as realization slowly dawned on her, the waiter is putting us right next to my parents!!!!

market

Dater

Send Message
Post Re: Beat This!! (A game)
on: May 22, 2013, 2:48 PM

Beat this..

Your on a date at a park. Your enjoying the stunning weather just until the wind comes and your flairy skirt goes flying high! "Whoops" I had to say something. Could you beat this?! (BTW, BH for slips..that should be in the dating tip section, always wear a slip cuz...you never know!:))

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: Beat This!! (A game)
on: May 22, 2013, 4:11 PM

Thanks for the slip idea market! didnt think about that problem... 😉

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.054 seconds.