Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Shopping for clothing to wear during the week!
hittheroof

Dater

Send Message
Post Shopping for clothing to wear during the week!
on: October 9, 2013, 11:12 AM

A girls famous line: I have nothing to wear! Well this is the case that I have nothing to wear to work!
I would like to shop online, how bout we share links of clothing?!

Happy Shopping to me!!

ek12

Dater

Send Message
Post Re: Shopping for clothing to wear during the week!
on: October 9, 2013, 11:35 AM

don't have time to post links now but check Loft - i find a lotta stuff there and theyre always having sales (make sure to sign up for their emails)

sarala

Dater

Send Message
on: October 9, 2013, 8:09 PM

yeah right now they have 50% off. loft is hands down the best for work tops and it's cheap (always at least 40% off).
also j.crew, anthro, s/t banana

Gayil

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: October 10, 2013, 8:30 PM

How do u get 40% off? I,allways find gorgeous things at loaft,but I pay full price!

sem613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: October 10, 2013, 8:50 PM

what do you people find at loft, I always look there but have never found anything!

I'm a huge fan of Banana or NY&C

InShidduch-
imFollower

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: October 10, 2013, 11:36 PM

Gayil- you gotta be kidding. I NEVER pay full price at loft! you have to sign up for their emails and check every so often. they have sales on every other item every other day. so i never buy full price. they also happen to have a policy of price adjustment- if you buy something full price, and it goes on sale within seven days, you call up customer service and they will readjust the price you pay to the sale price and give you back your money.

dschecht13

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: October 11, 2013, 3:16 AM

I love Marshalls and for those of you who know it Ross. And Tj-max. They tend to have nice clothes but cheaper then buying at the Loft or Banana's. Also Steinmart is great. I got a beautiful shabbos shirt there for $10 and I always get so many compliments when i wear it.

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: October 11, 2013, 9:46 AM

sem613, i'm also an ny&c girl- and a big fan of macy's and lord and taylor!!!!!! those are my top faves, although, i can't say i can afford they're stuff all the time unless they have sales. their sales are awesome- my sis just got a dress worth $70 for $20!!!! and it's a really nice dress- not junky at all- it's a sweater dress for shabbos it's black and white kinda color block with gold stitching b/t each block. i like those kindsa surprises 🙂 ann taylor has really nice stuff too- if i could afford it- i'd buy out the store...

dazzleme21

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: October 14, 2013, 2:38 PM

http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?Br=F21&Category=outerwear_coats-and-jackets&ProductID=2000075907&VariantID= anyone like this? Im a forever21 girl!! i luv that store has cute and trendy stuff for cheap!

hittheroof

Dater

Send Message
on: October 14, 2013, 3:26 PM

Quote from dazzleme21 on October 14, 2013, 2:38 PM
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?Br=F21&Category=outerwear_coats-and-jackets&ProductID=2000075907&VariantID= anyone like this? Im a forever21 girl!! i luv that store has cute and trendy stuff for cheap!

PRETTY!!! Think I saw the same thing at Macys yesterday if I'm not mistake!

ek12

Dater

Send Message
on: October 14, 2013, 4:51 PM

i also like it! without the zipper tho

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.079 seconds.