Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weekday Shoes
hittheroof

Dater

Send Message
Post Weekday Shoes
on: October 14, 2013, 4:58 PM

I'm not walking about barefoot yet, but as soon as my $20 shoes rub out I'm in trouble!!!

I've had enough of black shoes, want maroon, green and grey shoes!

Anyone to the rescue? Didn't see anything in the store in Macys and L&T unless I missed some very nice shoes...

Princess10-

Dater

Send Message
Post Re: Weekday Shoes
on: October 14, 2013, 6:09 PM

I just got rly pretty ballet flats from jcrew factory in maroon and they also had a pretty grey. If your a student u could get off 15% with a vaild ID. The regular jcrew also has them but they r like half the price in the factory store. But they only have them in the factory store not online. Happy Shopping 🙂

imyirtzeha-
shembyu

Dater

Send Message
on: October 14, 2013, 6:41 PM

Princess101 - I did not know that students get discounts at Jcrew...thats exciting news
how does it work?

ek12

Dater

Send Message
on: October 14, 2013, 7:25 PM

me neither! can i use it online also?

sarala

Dater

Send Message
on: October 14, 2013, 7:51 PM

j.crew and i guess jcrew factory have 15% off full priced items for students. (i think to use it online you have to give them your .edu email). but usually they also give it on marked down items, jsut wont mix it with another % sale off.
same at banana

ek12

Dater

Send Message
on: October 14, 2013, 9:37 PM

omg banana too? i couldve saved quite a lotta money lol

dazzleme21

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: October 15, 2013, 12:12 AM

h and m has very cute ballet flats for 12.95 now that are very in style and cheap in alot of colors online and in stores http://www.hm.com/us/product/95863?article=95863-B

Princess10-

Dater

Send Message
on: October 15, 2013, 10:01 AM

I never knew banana did it also. But jcrew and jcrew factory do it as long as there isnt a storewide promotion but they will do it there is 30% off sale, its a lot of fun. They don't do it online which is annoying but if you ever want to buy something that the store doesnt have they can order it for u in the store and u get the 15% off and no shipping 😉 Ann Taylor and the loft also do it BUT only on full priced items. Just make sure you have a vaild college id(or if you are a teacher they also do it) and u show it to them when ur paying.

bibliophil-
e02

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: October 17, 2013, 12:16 AM

Try Payless! They have a great selection of cute, cheap shoes! They don't last forever but they don't fall apart after two weeks either.

bygirl

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: October 25, 2013, 1:21 AM

These are gorgeous loafers! - they could be for shabbos or weekday
http://www.victoriassecret.com/shoes/flats-and-loafers/angel-wing-loafer-vs-collection?ProductID=125937&CatalogueType=OLS

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: October 25, 2013, 1:07 PM

i must admit, bygirl, when i saw where your link was from i thought "is she for real??" but hello, the shoes are gorgeous! a lot of their shoes are so adorable! so happy you gave me another place to get shoes! i can just imagine what'll happen when i tell my friends "oh yeah so i got them from victoria's secret" um....!

TryToDoWha-
tsRight

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: October 26, 2013, 9:13 PM

I would never even think to look for shoes there - i didn't even know they sold shoes lol!! I checked out their "party shoes" and boots.... omg they are absolutely gorgeous!!! If I'm getting heels or boots - VS is getting priority 😉

Thanks bygirl!!! 😀

bygirl

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: October 27, 2013, 12:10 AM

ha ha lols np! yeah i guess it could get awk when ppl ask where theyre from 😉

ek12

Dater

Send Message
on: October 27, 2013, 10:34 AM

looking for black flat leather boots (not suede - i already have those). help!

TryToDoWha-
tsRight

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: October 27, 2013, 11:52 AM

Maybe try nordstrom.com, macys.com, or dsw? I don't usually shop online, I go to stores, so I'm not sure what they would have, but I'm sure they would have a substantial and cute selection. Good Luck!

dazzleme21

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: October 31, 2013, 12:00 AM

rainboots anyone?? im looking for cute rainboots that stay on your feet and dont feel t
oo heavy .I think the hunter boots are way too heavy. any companies that are good'/?? what rainboots do you have?

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.168 seconds.