Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Make-up On a Date
Esther

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Make-up On a Date
on: May 7, 2013, 10:57 PM

My sister is always telling me not to overdue my make-up and that I should look "natural". The colors I wear are pretty natural. I use a liquid foundation and whenever I use it I feel like I'm really wearing make-up. I for sure use if for Chasunas and special occasions, but I always feel like it's too much for a date especially since I should look "natural". Just curious what all you guys do. Thanks!

patcha

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: Make-up On a Date
on: May 8, 2013, 8:10 AM

You want to look natural, but you also want to look your best. Unless your sister is a cosmetologist she doesn't know enough about the products available or what most people wear to make decisions for you. (and even if she is, better to ask someone objective.)
There is no need to wear a lot of makeup, a little bit applied effectively is what you need, but you need a professional to tell you how much is appropriate.

iThink

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 8, 2013, 9:13 AM

I think "natural" makeup is a look, not a measurement of how little is applied. It's very much possible to be fully made up with a natural look. I'll don't think there's any contradiction there.

Princess-
Lea

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 8, 2013, 10:07 AM

Makeup is based on personal preference. Your sister may be more conservative than you and thinks you dusting of makeup is too much; but that's her choice, not yours.

In the end, put on what you like.

dancer90

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 8, 2013, 9:32 PM

Agree with princess lea. Wear what makes u feel confident!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.073 seconds.