Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ego man...
chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post ego man...
on: July 17, 2013, 9:43 PM

i went out with a boy who, as stated in my topic name, that had the most inflated ego i have ever come across. I mean, this guy showed no interest in what i had to say, and he spoke about himself as if he was the only person on earth. when he drove me back to my house, he asked me if I wanted him to walk me to the door. by this time i was thinking please don't do me any favors, so i just said no i'm fine, thank you. it was very nice (yeah right!), and he said "oh good i was hoping you would say that" he was totally serious. i was appalled but definitely walked into my house laughing 😀

shaynapuni-
m

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: ego man...
on: July 17, 2013, 11:29 PM

he needs therapy! 😉

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 17, 2013, 11:35 PM

ya think?? 😉

2funny

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 19, 2013, 5:53 PM

I've had this happen before. I dated this older single who was totally self absorbed and didn't give me a chance to tell him about myself. All he spoke about was himself. I was surprised that he didn't want a second date. (Fine with me to be honest).
Then a year after some one else suggested the same guy and I was willing to give it a chance since people do change (hopefully for the good?). What was I thinking? He was the same and I can't believe I gave him a second chance to reject me just like that for baseless reasons. He really thought he was too good for anyone. No wonder he is still single.

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 19, 2013, 8:13 PM

wonder if it was the same guy 😉

2funny

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 21, 2013, 9:26 AM

Now that would be funny!
But unfortunately there are many guys who are like that and having a hard time getting married. I just feel bad for them that if and when the time comes, its too late when they come to realize that this isn't how life works. Same goes for some girls.

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 21, 2013, 11:26 AM

yeah, very true...

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.056 seconds.